How to enrol your child at Mahogany Rise Primary School
WE ARE NOW TAKING ENQUIRIES FOR OUR 2023 ENROLMENTS
- Check to see if you live within our school zone at Find my School
- Complete our enrolment enquiry form to express your interest in enrolling you child at Mahogany Rise Primary School
- Once your enrolment enquiry has been submitted, our Office Manager will contact you regarding a school tour with the Principal.
- Attend a school tour and collect your enrolment pack. If you do not require a school tour, please contact the office, or click the link below to access a copy of our enrolment forms.
- Submit your enrolment forms and supporting documentation.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call of your child’s enrolment at Mahogany Rise Primary School
The following documentation is required to complete the enrolment process.
- Completed Student Enrolment Form – click here to download enrolment forms
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Medicare Immunisation Summary
- If your child has a medical condition that requires a management plan, please speak to the Office Manager for more information.
Enrolment forms and supporting documentation can be handed in directly to the school during office hours.
If you have any questions, complete the form below or email email@example.com or call 9786 3211 and speak to Shannon Jackson our Office Manager.
School uniform is compulsory at Mahogany Rise Primary School. Our school colours are maroon and black. We have provided two options for parents/carers to purchase uniform. You can order all uniform items for you child via the QKR app on your smart device or visit the State Schools’ Relief warehouse in Dandenong South.
For instruction on how to download the app and get a profile set up, please click on the link provided.
Warehouse address: 1/8 Johnston Court, Dandenong South VIC 3164
If you do not have access to a smart device, orders can also be made via their website at State Schools’ Relief (stateschoolsrelief.org.au)
The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides payments for eligible students to attend camps, sports, excursions and incursions.
CSEF applications for 2023 open from term one 2023. Parents or legal guardians who are eligible are required to submit a CSEF application form.
To be eligible for the fund, a parent or legal guardian of a student attending a registered Government primary school must:
- Be a holder of one of the following; a Veterans Affairs Gold Card, Centrelink Health Care Card (HCC) or Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)
All parent payments and contributions can be made by:
- EFTPOS at the school office
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard only) at the school office
- BPAY – please contact the office for your individual code
Financial Support for Families
Mahogany Rise Primary School understands that some families may experience financial difficulty and would like to support you during this time.
For support regarding alternative payment arrangements for school fees, please contact Pru Hill our Business Manager.
For support regarding school uniform and excursion payments please contact Shannon Jackson our Office Manager.
Come see what Mahogany Rise has to offer. Book a tour of our school today.
Learn about our school zone, admission processes and select early entry programs.